Thursday, November 6, 2014

This week we're celebrating...

 As you may know every Friday we share things we're celebrating. Thank you to VikLit for starting this wonderful group. Stop by VikLit.blogspot.com to see what she's cheering about this week. Here's what we're celebrating:

  • The grass isn't growing anymore! My husband doesn't like mowing the lawn much so now  we can celebrate we've tucked our mower away for the season.
  • I'll be having a Skype chat this weekend with my mom
  • Our son Brendan is taking a surprise business trip to Spain! He's excited about it and of course, I'm a little nervous. But we're very proud of all his accomplishments.
Wishing you all a great weekend. Thank you so much for visiting.

copyright Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2014

Website: childrensbookswithlifelessons.com


8 comments:

  1. Can so relate to no more lawn mowing and Skype calls. Happy celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn, Thanks so much for stopping by. Yes, my husband gets annoyed in the summer when the grass grows so fast!
    Hope you enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband's the same way about mowing the lawn, and happily its over for the season. I can understand the concern of your son flying to Spain, I hope it's a safe and productive trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathrina, My husband would appreciate your sympathies over the yard work. We did get an instant message that our son arrived safely so that's the best way to start the day. Thanks for visiting and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No more mowing - yes! Would definitely love to see Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dixie, thanks for visiting. Yes, we do have some excitement this week. Wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your son enjoys his trip to Spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, L. G. I think he will. He's always very busy on the business trips, but he usually has a little time for fun too.

      Delete