Thursday, September 4, 2014

This week we're celebrating...

As most of you know on Fridays we celebrate big things and little ones that happened during the week.  Be sure to stop by VikLit.blogspot.com. Thanks for starting this group.
Here's what we're celebrating...

  • A night out with my husband tomorrow
  • A phone interview for one of the local newspapers-I hope we're going to still be celebrating this after it happens since I won't know the questions. D
  • I found a mistake in my new book that would have caused some confusion if it went undetected. Really grateful for this.
  • My sister, Holly, has been working on the illustrations for our new book. We're on track to have it out before Christmas, which was our goal.
Wishing yo all a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Copyright 2014 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see someone being on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be hoping to stay on track Shelly. My sister is very well organized so I'll just have to be sure I keep up with the editing.
      Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Deanie. Those are all great things to celebrate. Sounds like you are making a lot of progress. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Murees. I love hearing from you. You've had lots of things to cheer about as well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, we love to celebrate little things and bigger ones. We're very blessed to have these things to cheer about. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. Glad to meet you.

      Delete