Friday, April 11, 2014

The Butterfly Light Award



Conditions For Accepting The Award

Here are the conditions for accepting the award :
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph – damn this is easy) – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.

Thank you so much, Janice for this beautiful Award! It's such an honor to receive it and your confidence is me is amazing. You are absolutely one of the most special people I have ever met. It is a supreme honor to be listed among your many friends.

How I'm a Positive Influence
As you may know, I love writing children's stories with the goal of helping young people to develop healthy self-esteem, and good character. All of my books: award-winning Tails of Sweetbrier, as well as: Charlie the Horse, Charlene the Star, and Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes, promote positive messages for children.They are illustrated by my gifted sister, Holly Humphrys-Bajaj, who makes the stories come to life.My objective is to write entertaining stories with enduring, important lessons. I have donated my books to schools, libraries, and individuals. In my view, it's extremely important to teach children good values so that they will use those lessons to make the world a better, happier  place. In addition, I work as secretary to renowned author, Claire Power Murphy, in her organization, The CPM Foundation. Claire and are featured on womensradio.com episode promoting good character. Additionally, I write blogs on my website, www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com,about young people who are amazing role models.
And the nominees are:
  • Sarah Mazor
  • Yael Rosenberg
  • Bertha Mukodzani
  • Lily Blake
I know that Sarah and Yael are very busy and may not be able to fulfill all of the requirements for this award, but they are extraordinary people, and incredible authors. They specialize in children's books that promote good values. You can find out more about their books at: Mazorbooks.wordpress.com.

Please be sure to check out this link:
http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/


1 comment:

  1. It is a sincere pleasure to award this to you, Deanie. You are more deserving than anyone I know. You are kind and generous and give unselfishly of yourself to others.

    God and your father are surely very proud of your accomplishments.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete