Friday is almost here and every Friday we celebrate things, big and small. VikLit started this blog so be sure to stop by www.VikLit.blogspot.com to check out what others in the group are happy about.
- Spring might really be here! The weather is feeling more Spring-like lately. The grass is looking a little less dingy and a bit more green. I know, we're all thinking that we'll be complaining about having to mow it soon enough. But the weather is much more pleasant.
- My friend Sarah Mazor has a new book that is just released today called Things That Make Me Happy I can't wait to read it! Sarah is such a gifted author. Her books are always fun to read and educational, too, with important lessons to share. If you have small children, I highly recommend any of Sarah's books.. You can check them out on: www.MazorBooks.com.
- I"m doing better with my volunteer secretarial jobs. It doesn't take all day for me to type the meeting minutes correctly anymore! Really happy about that.
- I made more progress on my new story this week.
- My talented author friend, S. Katherine Anthony, sent me a signed copy her wonderful book, Kinetic, which I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing. The message she included was lovey and she even sent a notebook with the cover of her book on it! That was an amazing surprise. Thank you, Katherine!
Wishing everyone a great week with lots to celebrate!